Friday 4 October 2013

Conventions of Drama

The Conventions of Drama by h_mariam on GoAnimate

In this short video I created, the two characters are discussing the significant genre of drama. For my film, I have chosen to create a melodrama which is based on real life issues that the audience can deal with. As my main character is a long time sufferer and victim of cancer, and feels that she is a burden on her family. Thus this feeling, makes her run away from home. There are many issues which my target audience can relate to such as depression, pain, neglect and emotional distress. Many young people can relate to the problems of the protagonist as they are likely to experience the same as they are adolescences and are growing into adults. This transition teaches them any things and brings many new experiences towards them.



No comments:

Post a Comment